Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Newsea's Foam Summer - Pooklet'd for Male and Females

Hi :)
I have always loved this hair mesh, so I wanted to retexture it. And I did! But this time I've included an Adjust Shine version (which looks terrible imo, but it's your choice to get it!)
 


EA highlights
Adjust Shine
Male version! + Adj shine from the back
Channels 

- Hair available for both genders
- Available Teen to Elder
- 2 highlights styles. You can have both of them installed
- Poly count is high, around ~12 000 polys
- Package format available only, please don't ask for sims3pack
- Bundled with custom thumbnails for easier selecting
- Hair mesh by Newsea, Textures by Pooklet/Me, Control map by Anubis/Me









Model Credits:
- Clothing by The Store / Juliana / Elexis / SashaJ
- Cosmetics by  S-Club PriveeMeElexisMissbonbonEphemeraLemonleaf

8 comments:

  1. I was looking for this hair!!Thanks you,thank you!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheD3N (vacation)July 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM

    Thank you guys :)


    -TheD3N

    ReplyDelete
  3. the details are nice :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. How this come with the mesh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this retexture comes with the mesh :)

      Delete
  5. I LOVE this hair, but I can't live with the fact that it reverts to an EA standard long hair style when my sims shower, bath, or skinny dip. NOne of the versions I have seen so far are enabled for "nude" sims.

    ReplyDelete